Detail Survey and SLD Preparation
- Teams allocation with tasks.
- Daily survey report receiving and SLD preparations
- To discuss with Client the regular Challenges/Inputs/alternatives and solutions/new proposals.
- Resurvey on spot.
Spot Visit during survey
- Difficult routes visit for optimisation.
- Escalate the cases for joint decision for continuation of survey.
- Ring and Fiber optimization planning
- Provide complete fiber/OSP design solution & integration solution for the complete Fiber Network for the targeted geographic areas.
- Broad ‘Bill of Quantity’ (BOQ) for additional Fiber Infrastructure
- Prepare High Level Design (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) for Fiber of each Route/Domain
- Inter-link both inter and intercity Fiber network to decongest core and ensure sufficient backhaul capacity to meet least bandwidth demand
- Proposed solution shall be ready to scale up both horizontally and vertically
- Fiber Network design should consider the hierarchical nature of overriding Transport Network and accordingly plan Fiber cables with sufficient capacity to cater to all existing (back bone/Access) with two way & three-way protection as per RFP guidelines
- Fiber Network design shall consider sufficient interconnects (Hand-holes, splice Chambers) fulfilling End to End High Bandwidth demand